Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Birthday Girl

As ya'll might have gathered, I love my family. A LOT.

I especially love my little sister and roomy, Tori.

And today is Tori's 15th birthday. 

It's hard to believe little Tor Tor is FIFTEEN. I'm five years older than Tori, and I still remember when she was a little babe, with dark hair and two fingers that never left her mouth. She'd run around in dress-ups. She'd practice cartwheels and handstands in our basement. She'd sing loudly around the house and write stories and read for hours (she may or may not still do some or all of these things). The following photos may give you a glimpse into Tori's and my younger years...


(Thank the Lord I grew out of this stage...)




Well, Tor Tor is no longer a little babe. And "big babe" doesn't describe her either (any who know her and her 5'2" height would never think of calling her "big"). Grown up would be more appropriate. Tori has become a STUNNING young woman. She is beautiful, inside and out. She is tender-hearted. She understands her friends and how to care for them. She loves her family and serves and loves us with a joyful heart. She has a relationship with her Savior, Jesus Christ, and faithfully reads her Bible everyday, and loves our church.

Tori, I love you SO much. You are an amazing roommate, an incredible sister, and a wonderful friend. I'm so blessed to have you in my life! Thanks for letting me take photos of you today. 







Not only is Tori STUNNING, she's also such a goofball!




HOLY MOLEY, Tori!!!! YOU BLOW ME AWAY!!!



Silly girl, i luuuhhhh youuu














Here's my little camera bag holder - such a helper, Anna Banana :)


I close with a photo I had little miss Anna take of Tor Tor and me. Happy birthday, Tori! Love you bunches.

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful debbie! You certainly have a talent. I want to come visit this summer and totally take advantage of your talents with caroline. :) looking forward to more of your work! Take care. Cousin Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVELOVELOVE that Meagan!! Please come soon :) miss and love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Tori has become a STUNNING young woman. She is beautiful, inside and out. She is tender-hearted. She understands her friends and how to care for them. She loves her family and serves and loves us with a joyful heart." ~ I used many of these same words in my happy birthday message to Tori ~ as Cousin Meagan has so graciously pointed out, "you certainly have a talent," (awaiting with much anticipation a, "visit" to, "thecosfam" through your photography)~ beyond that you allow me to vicariously experience the family I miss so much, thru your photos, your artwork, well done! Hugs all around please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics are beauuutiful. Tell Tori dear happy birthday! (and that I love her and she's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete