Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Beach Beauties

Back in early June when my family spent a week at the Outer Banks, NC, I did a photoshoot of my sister Tori and her good friend, Olivia. Olivia's family was vacationing at the Outer Banks during that same week we were there, and when I expressed an interest in doing a little shoot of these two girls, Tori and Olivia jumped at the chance to be my models. ;) 

I know it's rather late to be posting this, but I came across the folder of their shoot on my external hard-drive the other day, and I couldn't resist the urge to share a "few" photos of these beautiful little ladies. ;)

It was extremely overcast/about to storm during the whole shoot, but the rain held off until after we were finished! Enjoy these photos.... and just try telling me you've seen more stunning, adorable, goofy, rising-High-School-sophomore young ladies than these two!!







Work it, girls...





Did I mention these two are in Drama Club together....?











Olivia found a crab she had to show me... ;)


RIght back into being crazy for the camera...


These dearies really love to jump....








TOO CUTE!










This last picture pretty much sums them up... ;)


You two were SO fun to photograph, Tor Tori and Olivia! Thanks for being such wonderful models. Love you both :)

1 comment:

  1. beautifully done, again ~ i especially like the way you captured Tori & Olivia's "drama" :), your use of b&w photography, and the varying angles with which you approached your subject ~ way cool that the weather cooperated!

    ReplyDelete