Saturday, July 16, 2011

My First Ever Family Shoot!

Meet the Uribes.


Aren't they just beautiful? :) I've known this darling family for many years (we've attended the same church for as long as I can remember), and when Regina Uribe started talking to me a few weeks ago about the possibility of me taking family photos for the six of them, I was ecstatic. While I had never done a family session before, the thought of getting to do my first family shoot with these wonderful, hilarious, gorgeous friends made me SO excited. And yesterday evening when I pulled in to our location for the session (Burke Lake Park in Fairfax, VA) and saw the perfect sky and their beautiful, smiling faces, my nervous butterflies flew away and I was nothing but overjoyed to snap their faces for an hour!

Enjoy some (ok, several) of my favorites from the session! 
(Thanks for the wonderful evening, guys! Love you all. :) 









Rachel, you are stunning and I love you. :)




Oh, hello gorgeous...


These next photos are some of my favorites. I was having trouble snapping pictures because I was laughing so hard! Man do I love these guys....








And as if Jonny holding two sisters wasn't enough...





Beautiful girls. :)





Handsome father and son...














Model...


Such lovely sisters...


Father-Daughter moments....










Momma Uribe and her darling boy...





The beautiful parents!






Sisters :):):)









A great photo to end this post (really shows their personalities well!)...


Contact me if you would like a family session done of your family!
deb.deb.dean@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment