Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Take Me To the Beach - Part II

Part II of our Outer Banks beach vacation! 
Tuesday morning.... what better way to begin your day than by playing some foosball?



Joel (a good friend who's family was staying at the OBX in a house near ours) decided that drinking soda was a good way to start the day... typicallllll...


The guys get ready to head to the beach...



Haha, studs...


I wanted a few photos of me, Joshy, and Clark in our newly-purchased matching sunglasses, so Ben kindly took these next few shots of us...








On to the beach! It was a beauuuutiful day. :)


David, Dad, Mom, and Molly.... SO typical (but I love em). :)







The guys started playing catch with the football in the water...








... and I was pretty impressed with the catches they were making....





......but then.....





.... their simple game of catch....




....became "tackle-and-kill-whoever-has-the-ball"....





....and it was then that I realized....





.... there are some things I will never understand about boys.






(And it looks like Anna agrees with me!)



Chris, staying out of the football trouble....





Cheesin David...


Anna loves it when I pull her on her boogie board as she tries to balance (she calls it surfing), and Chris took some photos of us enjoying our own version of fun by the water's edge...







 My beautiful Momma...


David flying his kite...
(Watch out! In real life this guy's got his PILOT's license!)



He lets Anna lend him a hand...


Then we decided Dave was our subject for being buried...






Aaaaand....


... he got out in 4 seconds.... not fair!




A few "matching" pictures of Mol and me.... I LOVE my big sister :):):)






Dancing Chris closes out this post...



No comments:

Post a Comment