Monday, August 8, 2011

Beautiful Blue-Eyed Family Session

When Grandpa Dean announced he was getting re-married last spring, all the Deans were a little worried about what it would be like adding new families of cousins and aunts and uncles to our bunch (no one kill me for saying this -- it's what we were all thinking, guys!!). Don't get me wrong, we were very happy for Grandpa! But the Deans were an established crew! Since almost all of us had grown up together in Northern Virginia, we were very close. Birthday parties, play dates, Christmas get togethers, and graduation celebrations had made sure of that. What would it be like adding new cousins and aunts and uncles to our nutty, opinionated, crazy, comedian-filled, insane, wonderful group?

Well, it's been a year since the wedding, and I'll tell you what it's like. Still nutty, still opinionated, still crazy, still comedian-filled, still insane, still wonderful -- just MORE so. ;) We have LOVED our new additions. Martha (Grandpa's new wife) and her darling sons and daughters-in-law and grandkids are GREAT! They're such blessings, and we can't believe we get em in our family! (All of Martha's grandkids are younger, and having little cousins again is awesome!) I've loved getting to know them all and look forward to many more years of family bonding. ;) 

Allllllll that to say, this past weekend I had the fun privilege of doing a simple family session of Martha's middle son, Dave, his wife Amy, and their darling family. Me and my sisters have gotten to know Amy & Dave and their three kiddos very well because we often babysit for them. I love my time spent with these cousins! :) (I also recently did a baby session for their littlest guy, Luke. Check it out!) Thanks for working with me, guys, as I learn to capture kids and families!
Enjoy these photos from our fun morning!

Sweet Caleb...



Handsome little guy!!




Summer.... such a cutie!



Work it, girl!!



Love!






Preciouuuuuus!



I love these in-between moments...


Snapped a few Mommy-Baby shots... 


LOVE! You're gorgeous, Amy!!



Aren't they so BEAUTIFUL!?!?! I love them so much.




Haha, ohhh Caleb... This is definitely a favorite.



LOVELOVELOVE...




Such a good lookin' fam!


Had to share these next few photos, despite (or should I say, BECAUSE OF) their comical faces... I love capturing every moment (not just the pin perfect ones!)!





The kiddos time to shine...
Haha, ohh how I love everything about this one!




Brother secrets! Too cute...



FAVE.


A few of the pretty beautiful adorable stunning gorgeous SMOKIN HOT couple :)




Gahh, I'm grinning from ear to ear!
Man do I love you guys! 



Haha, sorry Dave.... I couldn't resist. ;)



LOVE this...


A last few shots of my adorable cousins to close out the shoot...



"Almost done, guys! Just a few more! You're doing great!"



I could eat them up... :)


LOVE YOU GUYS!! I had so much fun spending that morning with you. Thanks for being so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment