Monday, August 1, 2011

A Handsome Little Guy

I'm quickly learning that babies might be some of my FAVORITE subjects to photograph. I love capturing their beautiful faces, the tiny-ness (is that a word?) of their bodies, and the wide variety of their facial expressions. I'm constantly amazed by the creativity and beauty of God so clearly displayed in these small (adorablebeautifuleatablecuteloveable) human beings!

Last week I was blessed to photograph not only my cousin's daughter Caroline, but also my adorable cousin Luke. He's about 4 months old and has completely stolen my heart. I can guarantee he's going to steal yours too.... ENJOY!!

I snuck in at the end of naptime to get these sleeping photos...




Such little feet!





Aaaaand he's awake!



Happy boy :)





These next photos are some of my favorites from the shoot.... Look at that face!! How can you say no to those eyes and those cheeks???






He LOVES sticking out his tongue...






LOVE this face....




Too cute....




Little Boy Blue!
(His Daddy thought he looked too feminine in this outfit but I prefer to think of him as adorably handsome.)






Happy, happy (handsome!) boy...










I LOVE babies' feet! So tiny!


He's not strong enough to sit up on his own yet, so my Aunt sat him up straight on the couch. Some of his faces in this position were hilarious...




GAHHH!!!



Last outfit change! Phew! He was a trooper. ;)




Love :)





:):):):)






I had such a wonderful, FUN time with my handsome Luke. :) All I can say is... all 4-month old little girlies should keep their eyes peeled for this ladies' man! 

No comments:

Post a Comment