Monday, August 15, 2011

My Darling Tara and Her Amazing Family

Ok, I know that title is a little lengthy and could be more original or better worded... But it's late and I'm exhausted but am determined to get this post out!! :)

When one of my bestest of friends from (Tootie Tara Thompson) asked me earlier this summer if I wanted to take family photos of her, her mom Wendy, and her brother Gavin, I said "YES OF COURSE!" knowing they would be so fun to photograph. Tara and I lived together this past year for our sophomore year at CNU, and she's SO amazing. No, amazing doesn't even cut it. She's incredible. One of a kind. Gorgeous. Compassionate. Selfless. Hilarious. Sincere. Goofy. Christ-exalting. SOFREAKINAWESOME. Just to name a few. ;) Tara was one of my main models back at school this past spring when I had assignments for my photography class to do (or when I just wanted someone to practice on), so I knew I had a high chance of getting similarly amazing models in her Mom and brother! And I was right. ;) Enjoy some several of my favorites of this beautiful trio from our shoot this past Sunday!

When this is the first photo you snap of the group, you KNOW it's gonna be a good shoot.... Just look at them!!!!




Goof-ball....... ;) Love her!



Love this!




They love their Momma :)


Wendy, you're SO beautiful!








LOVE!



Worrrrrk itttt guys!! YEAH!!


Mother-Daughter looooove :)



Favorite!!!




This was my "testing-the-light-by-the-water" shot... I mean, REALLY?? Gahhh I love her so much! 


These next photos are some of my absolute favorites... How can you look at them and NOT smile???








Gavin... you have the best laugh!! Loved getting to capture it :)



LOVELOVELOVEEEE


Two gorgeous ladies :)




Gavin insisted that Tara sit in HIS lap for these few shots... Love it!




He loves his big sister.... :)



Favorite!


PRECIOUS :)



Did I mention you all are so photogenic?!? You guys made my job SO easy!




LOVE!







I absolutely love Gavin in this last set of photos.... His silliness reminds me so much of his sister ;)







Wendy snapped this one of us! I LOVE you Tara!! Thanks for letting me photograph your wonderful, beautiful family! It was SO fun.



2 comments: