Monday, August 29, 2011

The HridiculouslyGoodLooking Hrovats

As mentioned in my last post, I spent this past weekend in Churchville, VA with my roommate Rachel and her darling family. For those of you who don't know Rach, let me tell you a little bit about her...
She's crazy.
She's loud.
She's beautiful.
She has an amazing voice.
She sometimes thinks she's five years old.
She loves sports & nature.
She's great at giving haircuts.
She has an amazing family.
Seriously, her family is incredible. They were so kind and hospitable, welcoming me in with open arms from the minute Rach and I pulled in the driveway early Friday morning. Along with their hospitality, the Hrovats are hilarious, incredibly musically gifted, and REALLY good looking (andthefourgirlsaresingle). Most importantly, the Hrovats love the Lord. I was so blessed to catch a glimpse of their love for their Savior on display as they interacted with eachother throughout the weekend. 
When Rach and I headed back to CNU last night, I was sad to say goodbye to my new friends! Anna, David, Mary, Sarah, and Mr. & Mrs. Hrovat, thanks for making me feel right at home and for giving me such a fun weekend! I LOVED getting to take your photos on Sunday... Enjoy the following images from the shoot. :)
(And please come visit Newport News (and Northern VA!) soon!)

Four darling sisters, Anna, Rachel, Mary, & Sarah.... SO BEAUTIFUL! 


....aaand then there were five.


Trampoline fun!







Favorite! :)







Love this one... :)




Love them! Love this!!!




Stunning Sarah...


Mary, such a beauty...


 

Raaaaach, my gorgeous roomy....


Dashing David...



Beautiful Anna...



Work it, guys.... ;)


LOVE THIS! Ya'll are greatttt...


I close with this last family shot from their front porch. Thanks for letting me take your photos, guys! Can't wait to come visit again. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment